Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas Advent Activities

The kids and I (mostly me) made a list of 25 activities to do in December.  Most of them were VERY easy and require no effort on my part. We wrote down the Christmas shows we hadn't seen yet (one per Sunday with Dad), and things like "eat a candy cane" and "sing a Christmas song."

Christ.  I made three batches the more difficult things.  I made three batches and the kids played for hours, for three days now.

Drink hot chocolate, made extra fun with these cute reindeer straws from a friend.


Color a Christmas picture.  Got this poster set from the dollar store, and it was a hit.


Send a letter to Santa at Macy's


Maggie was Mary and Dalton was a wise man in the Primary Nativity.


Meet Santa! Dalton had his list all prepared and remembered to bring it all on his own.



No comments: