Monday, October 1, 2012

September Misc.

Ok, Disneyland first.

On the monorail. I think Maggie is trying to keep her little friend from freaking out.




The Lego Store - the kids new favorite place at Disneyland.



King Maggie! Or not.


Dalton went from Junior Ranger to Senior Wilderness Explorer.


I am 7 1/2 months pregnant, in case you forgot.


I snuck in to take this picture of Maggie helping Dalton with the Look-and-Find, but she got me and pretended not to.  Dalton hasn't been sleeping well, hence the eye rub.


Happy Birthday to Me! I turned 31 this month, with little fanfare, but with free ice cream!


Caught this silly one of Maggie as she was opening the closet to get dressed.


Love! Dalton has to say goodbye to Maggie at school or he gets upset.  He is obsessed with the Lightning McQueen backpack, but I took it away and used it for an emergency kit. So mean.


No comments: