Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Disney. Land.

 
Yay for Disneyland! I purposefully did not take as many pictures as I normally do.  Most of the ones I did take were of the kids with characters.  We also waited to see characters and did NOT take pictures.  I got tired of the kids running up to their favorite friends and immediately turning around to look at me.  So we stopped taking pictures and focused on hugs instead.  Don't forget to read more about our trip on my journaling blog.

Dalton loved 'racing'.




Maggie says Pooh is her best and Tigger is also her best. And Piglet is her best, too, but he is still in the Hundred Acre Wood.



Cheese! A nice stranger took this for us.


Maggie concentrating on spinning her teacup.


Maggie didn't want to wait in line to see Minnie, but afterwards ran ahead into her house to investigate.  I took this picture with my awesome sneaky-zoom.


Disney decorated for the Lunar New Year near it's a small world.


I dragged Maggie to the Princess Fantasy Faire. She was not happy...


Still no Maggie (though Dalton was enjoying the attention).


Aaaaand Maggie perked up at the sight of a handsome prince!


Best snuggly friend!


Another snuggly friend!


Maggie loved the ladybug boogie.


Dalton did not - they do not allow lap-sitting so he clung to my leg instead.



No comments: