Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dubai: Sand, Snow, and Shopping

Trip to Dubai! Journal blog here.  Emirates Airline is awesome.

The first picture I took in Dubai.

Not only no smoking on the beach, but no photos either. Oops...

Persian Gulf.

Beach Baby.

Dalton played at the toy store while Maggie played in the snow.

Ski Dubai.

Atlantis water park, in the Shark Attack water slide.

Going down the rapids, Dubai style!

Burg al Arab.

Hershey's Store.

World's Largest Chocolate Bar.

World's Tallest Building.

Look at that infrastructure! I can barely remember what that's like.

1 comment:

April's Homemaking said...

Hello, just stopping by your blog to let you know that you have won my Giveaway at April's Homemaking for the children's book- The Knight and the Dragon. Please e-mail me at Apazidon@aol.com and let me know your mailing address and I will get that sent right away. Congratualtions! Thanks for entring my Giveaway :) ~April