Friday, July 1, 2011

Crappy Crafts Round-Up

Here are a few things I've made (or tried to make) lately. First up, a bag for all the kids' balls. I bought the fabric for this project months ago. I finally sat down and spent naptime hand-stitching a drawstring sack.
Dalton loves it.
Apparently it makes a great pull-toy.
Made myself a quick headband from You Seriously Made That!?. I did make a flower to put on it, but Maggie was playing with it while I made the headband and I haven't seen it since. I also didn't sew ribbon on mine, but just made extra chain stitches (mine is about 225) and tie it in the back. It's nothing special, but it's better than a plain ponytail.

I made a couple of t-shirt pompoms from one of many t-shirts that won't be coming home with me. They didn't turn out very well, and were quite time-consuming. I think they look more like something you'd wash a car with. Oh well.
The kids played with them for a couple days, then I threw them away.

No comments: