Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Crafty Goodness

I went to a fabric store on Commercial Street today that Kerri told me about. Among other things (just about everything) he had an entire cupboard with little drawers full of embroidery floss of every color, and rows and rows of ribbon spools and trims. I am just posting all of the pictures I took. You can click to enlarge.
This is the shop from the outside. Tiny, but overwhelming.
The kids were impressed with the rainbow of thread. We picked out 7 colors to take home. (I also got an embroidery hoop, needles and poplin.)


There is basically no floor space in the shop.
Off to learn embroidery now.

3 comments:

apexemb said...

Great picture looks fun

jill said...

what are you going to embroider? (is that how you spell it?) I love stitching, but hardly ever do it.

Susie Chadwick said...

Um... white fabric? I don't know what I'll do with it yet.